This post is dedicated to giant dressing room sized wardrobes of enviable people and celebrities. Just imagine what your wardrobe could look like.
1. We all remember Miss Bradshaw's, breathing taking, drop dead gorgeous dressing room, from the first Sex and the City movie. Frame-less glass doors, and chrome shoe rails and well placed lights, proves the little details can make all the difference to a room.
2. This year moody closets are all the rage. Dark wood colours, decorative details and double handles creates effortless luxury. Discover how you can make these elements look this good in your home.
3. Mirror trims, diamond handles and neutral colour scheme ensures a chic, refined, glamorous dressing room.
4. This bold and dreamy dressing room made a big statement with colour. At Alliance Robes we can paint match most colours, or you can select a coloured melamine from Formica, Laminex or Polytec Ranges.
5. Model Giselle Bundchen has an absolutely envious walk in robe. Featuring custom painted cabinets, ample shoe storage and marble counter-tops this room is practical and gorgeous.
6. At Alliance Robes, more and more we're seeing clients wanting dressing tables, islands with a statement light and doors to cover and protect all clothes and shoes.
7. Our Moody Dressing Room, is filled to the brim with amazing wardrobe accessories like slide out ironing boards, trouser racks, laundry hampers. jewellery inserts and valet rods, See it for yourself Alliance Robes, 55 Salvado Road Subiaco.
Thinking of converting a spare bedroom to a fabulous dressing rooms like one of these? contact Alliance Robes on 9380 6116 or fill in the appointment request form
Visit Our Showroom
Home Base, Shop 17, 55 Salvado Road Subiaco WA 6008
Showroom Opening Hours
Monday to Friday - 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Saturday -10.00 am to 3.00 pm
Sundays, Public Holidays or after hours - open by appointment
Proudly associated with -
© Alliance Robes Wardrobes Perth 2012-2013
Phone: 08 9380 6116
Subscribe Below and receive our updates and your
Free Wardrobe Planner Checklist.