Are you surviving the first days of winter, If not, here is this season hottest fashion finds and how to store them!
1. Warm and Chic, over the knee boots are the perfect winter addition. Instead of fighting with your boots to get them to stand up on a shelf or investing in shoe trees, the best way to store your boot collection is by hanging them! Specialty boot hangers can be found at most storage-ware retailers or online.
2. Sweaters, are stylish layering pieces that are as easy to dress up as it is to dress them down and they go with absolutely everything. Sweaters are best folded in piles of 4 and stored on a shelf. Hanging them can damage their shape, and storing them in drawers makes them inaccessible, When it comes to drawer storage, most people take from the top and put back on the top meaning, one sweater will be constantly used and the rest will be forgotten about.
3. Wide-Leg pants, culottes, and 'pyjama' style pants are all trending this season. As a lot of styles are made from delicate fabrics we suggest storing them on a slide out trouser rack, to avoid coat hanger clip marks
4. "Although a hat might not spring to mind when thinking of winter must have’s, but a wool or felt fedora is a great way to keep warm without sacrificing on style" says thetrendspotter.net. We suggest making a feature out of your hat collection by storing them in pigeon hole shelving. This will keep the hats protected and ensure they wont be bent out of shape.
5. Trench Coats are always a winter wardrobe staple. Storing trench coats and statement jackets by hanging them up is the best way to look after them. Also having their own section where they can hang without being squashed is the best way to care for them.
We hope you enjoyed reading this post. If you're interested in speaking with one of our fabulous designers about how you could improve your wardrobe storage to ensure all your beloved items are well cared for, visit us at 55 Salvado Road Subiaco WA 6052 or call us on 9380 6116.
10 Winter Wardrobe Essentials You Must Have | thetrendspotter.net
What Pants Are In Style For Fall-Winter 2015-2016 | fashiongum.com
Photo sources | Alliance Robes | tumblr.com | pinterest.com | mindtrive.com | neimanmarcus.com | theiconic.com.au
Visit Our Design Gallery
Home Base, Shop 17, 55 Salvado Road Subiaco WA 6008
Design Gallery Opening Hours
Monday to Friday - 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Saturday - 10.00 am to 3.00 pm
Australia Day Long Weekend
We are open
Saturday 25 January 10.00 am - 3.00 pm
Closed Monday 27 January
Open by appointment Sundays,
Public Holidays or after hours
Subscribe Below and receive our updates and your Free Wardrobe Planner Checklist.
© Alliance Robes Wardrobes Perth 2012-2013
Phone: 08 9380 6116